Originally Posted By billy p
I took issue with Gene rehashing the same old material by activating a pretty much dormant thread. Needless to say it was quickly edited(not by me though) to avoid me getting banned...fwiw...I really don't care as I'm fairly sure I done with that forum.

I have my reasons why I have not posted here for sometime and I no longer own Axiom speakers but I've just grown tired of Gene and his futile attempts to dis-credit the Axiom brand over at Audioholics time and time again.

Btw... I just wanna give TAM a shout out for all his efforts on various forums...keep it up...Tom smile

Regards,

Bill

Speaking from personal experience, if you say something that ticks them off, you don't get banned but, in the eyes of Gene, you are then placed on a permanent "s...list" indicated by the little icon under your "forum user name" which if you make any follow-up comments the icons automatically give free reign to their loyal flock of contributors(including Gene himself) to say anything they want about you and/or the comments without any repercussions whatsoever. Needless to say, I haven't written any comments in years, however, my name with the icon is still listed and I can't seem to find how to remove it(frankly, I no longer care).

Funny how not that many years ago they made two trips to Axiom in Dwight and in a follow-up in depth article raved about the company, design philosophy, testing and R&D. How times change when things don't go their way.