Originally Posted By SBrown
Actually Cam, it was meant for Matt...not you. Where to sign up that is. I am going to be quiet now before I don't mean something else.

I like Cam, have signed up for it and did get one or two of them once time ago. I think it was when they were launching the *NEW* Computer Speakers.

The sad part with the newsletter is that it won't let you sign up again if you are already on the list. And even worse is there is no way of knowing if you are not getting the news letter to your inbox unless someone bothers to post on one of the forums about something inside the news letter that you didn't get.

If it was getting flagged by some spam/junk mail filter, then it would be on me. But as I do check the filters and can't see it tagging anything. I have a *@axiomaudio.com to allow in. And as i said, the reciepts for my purchases make it in fine, but seems the newsletter doesn't want to.

I am all for supporting your local companies, but when they don't want to support their local customers, you have to wonder why. I tried phoning Axiom to get a price on upgrading my ADA1000 to add a fifth channel, or getting a second amp and additional speakers. Not wanting to throw stones but was told I would be gotten back to.. sent a reminder email but after 3 weeks just gave up and bought a second amp from someone else.

It is a gripe thread. What I said and how I said it was more of a tonge in cheek jest, like Bob has done many a time. I was told to chill out when I reacted to it..

Axiom is as Axiom is, and I guess its my own decision if I buy any more from them

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5