I'm actually going to chime in here and say I sadly agree with MafGuitar. You can see by my signature I'm no stranger to Axiom speakers, I love them. But communication on this kickstarter was always lacking. That was my main reason for not jumping on it, I couldn't get simple questions answered and I just put if off and off. Eventually I said @#$@# it I'll order it anyways based on my experience with Axiom, but of course I was like 2 hours late. I've flipped flopped back and forth about ordering it since, and now 107 pages in on this forum and seeing the "testing" still going on - I'm sorta glad I didn't get one. People laughed at me when I said I wasn't paying full price for a beta product, but that is essentially what first runs are. If I had actually ordered one and was left in the dark, I'd be disappointed as well. I know when I had one of my speaker mounts fail ages back and my center speaker fell and tore a very expensive projection screen, I had the similar issues with lack of communication - all documented here. Sometimes their feedback is excellent, they are all very nice people, very talented, but other times its crickets. I feel Axiom has changed a bit in the past 12 months, maybe with key people retiring they are having to adjust - but a simple post on a their own forum or kickstarter page or an email to a customer takes mins. But same goes for the customer, if you can take time to post something here, you can email them.

Last edited by newf; 06/08/16 02:30 PM.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12