All I can say is - thank you! I never thought I’d be able to afford speakers that sound like the Axiom M 60s I received today. Sending you $800 US for speakers that I had not auditioned was a little disconcerting, but WOW, these are incredible.

A friend, who is a real audiophile, came over to hear them this afternoon. When the music stopped, it was REALLY quite in my listening room. My friend couldn’t say a word. He was amazed. He turned and ran out to his car and screeched out of the drive.

Soon he returned with his studio reference Boston Acoustics VR-M90s and another audio buff you helped him carry them. None of us could believe it. We all agreed that the $800 US Axioms were comparable to the $2,700 US (list) Boston Acoustics. I liked the Axioms better. The Axioms had a brighter sound and the Boston speakers didn’t reproduce vocals very well. My friend thought that the Axioms were maybe a little too bright. However, he had to justify paying $1,900 US for what I admit is a nicer cabinet.

Thanks again,

Alan