I probably shouldn't be replying to your question because I have never heard any of the speakers on your list EXCEPT my 2 week old M60tis. I haven't had much chance to experiment with them until today.

For the first time, I turned off the subwoofer, set the M60s to "large" in the receiver's menu, and put my receiver into "stereo" mode, so that I was listening to the M60s alone. I put on a CD by the jazz group FOREPLAY, titled Between The Sheets. HOLY GUACAMOLE! So far, I've gotten up three times and squeezed myself into the corner where my subwooofer is to be sure the doggone thing was off. It was. Just to be sure, I turned the subwoofer on, leaving the mains set to "large," and yes, I could tell the difference. Most of what the sub added was more physical than aural. I'm, as yet, undecided as to which I prefer; sub on, or sub off. I do know that, for the first time in my life (58 years), I've got the musical sound I've always wanted, right in my very own living room. I am in awe! I must mention here that the FOREPLAY album is one of the best mixed CDs I've ever heard. So, that may have something to do with how great the M60's are sounding right now.

To my admittedly uneducated ear, the response of the M60s is smooth across the entire frequency spectrum. Highs, mids, bass; all there and all balanced. I'm sure a graph would refute that, but the best way I can say it is I don't feel that anything in the frequency spectrum is missing. I don't have that "I wish I was hearing more highs/mids/bass feeling" that I've had with other speakers. Because of this, I can play the music at a reasonable volume without feeling that I need to "crank" it to be thrilled by the music. But, I also don't feel that there is an excess of anything. I am ecstatic! I suppose there are "better" speakers out there, maybe even one or two that are on your list. But, I sure don't need anything "better" than the M60s. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD THESE SPEAKERS SOUND! I feel like I just won the lottery!

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton