I think that a lot of this stems from the fact that this post didn't need to be made. The U.S. has many splits in society, and a tiny piece of it is reported in the news, so a post is made that the whole country is "burning up?" The OP knows exactly what is going on as it is is in news around the world. Coming and saying, "Hey neighbor, what the hell is going on with your house? Mine is great."

I miss the days of a mix of truly quality posts, humorous ones, and then the occasional post, like this, that don't add any real value and would stir the pot for no reason. I've moved on, as some may recall, to various Facebook groups where you get a higher number of crap/worthless posts, or people asking questions that could be answered by a simple Google search, but they have a lot of quality discussion around the science of audio, and try to keep to that science and not opinion.

I do value other people's opinions, but when most things here are coming from the same main poster, it isn't enough variety of opinion to be taken as any guidance towards scientific audio setup or configurations. Axiom builds speakers based off of science and not marketing like some other companies, and that really drove me to buy my first Axioms 16 years ago. For others, they may have other reasons, but it is the proven science that I start with and then if something new from a setup perspective comes along and a number of people report back successful results, then I look into it more. A lot of that contradicts opinion post topics here.

Anymore the Axiom forums contain a couple of decent discussion topics that are mostly filled with non-sense, opinion, or chit chat (which is totally fine), and then pot-stirring posts or comments. I come here every day out of my love for Axiom, but I don't spend time investing in the discussions here much anymore. The current small "core group" of a couple of people seem very content with the conversations, and the discussions are ones that I many times can't contribute to because they are about speakers I don't have or doing things that I don't care for like phantom centers (again, mainly around speakers that I don't own) .. I left this one alone when I first saw it yesterday morning, then again last night, but things really exploded since then. Yes, Craig exploded a little bit, but knowing him for as long as I have, I totally get it.

Yes, it isn't just this post, but other posts by the OP that destroyed any real leeway in how this post is taken or interpreted. There IS more going on here, but this topic and the original post is not needed. "Ha ha, your stuff sucks, but life is GREAT over here."

Farewell - June 4, 2020