Oh Mr. rriev, I'm only thinking about putting a wee system in the johns.

Wilsons do sound great, but they are really pricey. I don't think any other speaker sounds like Wilsons. They are magnificent. The Martens have a bit of that pure, dynamic leading edge, but the Wilsons are the most realistic sounding speakers I've ever heard. Of course, their entry level floor standers, the Sabrinas, cost about $20,000.

Next pictures will be of my all-Axiom main home theater system.

Yes, they are sort of specialized. The Marten/BAT system is my main 2 channel. I listen to music while I work.

The downstairs Axiom home theater system is for guests, or when I have the time to watch a movie.

The upstairs HT Thiel/Axiom system in my bedroom doesn't get a lot of use, but, I'll listen to music before I go to sleep and it sure sounds good.

The 2.2 channel Dahlquist/Yamaha M80 system in my work out room is wonderful sounding.

I'm working on the Harbeth/Rega system in my upstairs audio room. I just picked up a short run of some Mapleshade Golden Double Helix speaker wires which sound pretty good. I use that room when I work on appellate briefs. There's a decent view out of the windows, and the music is beautiful. Previously, I used the Harman Kardon tube integrated I inherited from my father. I remember when he brought it home in 1962. It is a great sounding amp, but does not have enough power to get the most out of the Harbeths which are a bit power hungry.

I have enough equipment in my garage for a bunch of systems. I don't sell much, because I don't want to ship and I don't want strangers in my house.

I post audio pictures on this site, because, it is not only the only audio site I post on, but also because I'm pretty confident no one will see them. I also started this post because I thought things were getting a little slow around here because Mojo is not as prolific as before, although I'm hoping there will be no more posts about mankinis.

Best regards to you.

Last edited by 2x6spds; 04/09/21 05:44 AM.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.