Well that’s not that nuts really. That’s how my joints feel sometimes. Takes a few minutes to warm up before feeling good. Woofers could be the same way.

I’ve certainly experienced in my old living room, very tangibly, the sound improve significantly over a 45 minute period. I chalked it up to either the amp warming up or the room warming up over all, with the wood stove quickly warming the house in the winter. I’ve always wondered if humidity in room would make a difference that I could hear. I’m just speculating, haven’t done any real research or thinking on it.

Sometimes I feel like the room ambiance plays a big role tool. I recall a listening too some mellow jazz acoustic guitar, lights glowing and warm. And room very wood stove warm at night in winter, sounded lush and intimate. But that’s probably more about emotional ambiance than pure listening. But if it creates the effect that affects me, then I say that’s awesome!

You’re not crazy Mojo…

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595