Wow. I have finally arrived, for a while at least, at my 2 channel audio destination! It has been a long road which started when I was floored by the amazing sound quality of a pair of Axiom M3Ti's driven by a 5 watt per channel SET tube amp.

I've gone through about a dozen amplifiers, some solid state, some tubed. I've gone through about a dozen speakers, including Axiom M2s, M3s, M22s, M50s, M80s, Dahlquist towers, Walsh OHM5s, Klipsch Fortes, PBN Montana EPS2s, Marten Django Ls, and finally the Wilson Sabrina Xs.

Oh Glory!! I don't know how Wilson achieved the magic of the LIVE SOUND, but they did. With the BAT VK56 monoblocks, VK33 preamp and Marantz SA-10 CD/SACD player, I have the real music. I didn't see anyone bring a piano into my living room, but it sure sounds like the real thing. I haven't even played any vinyl yet, just CDs, and am gobsmacked. If you ever have a chance to listen to these, jump at it. I think they will transform your expectations of music reproduction.

I have Axiom to thank for this long and expensive quest. I feel like I've arrived. Thank you Ian!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by 2x6spds; 09/19/21 07:12 PM.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.