I would encourage you to seriously consider a dedicated high end preamp and then run an amp for the speakers.
I have been using the Anthem AVM60 for a number of years and it is spectacular in not only performance, but the detailed customizing of the signal you are able to do to tune it to your room. I do not use the ARC software at all; I find I can set up much better than the algo will. Plus you can tweak it as you add in more speakers to your system.

The AVM60 was recently replaced with the new AVM70 and I am told the 70 is even nicer, but the specs tell me that there isn't a lot of difference. You would do well by finding a used AVM60 from a guy upgrading to the new 70. These are $3K to $4K priced units and you should be able to find a nice used AVM60 for under $2K. Plus it has outputs front/rear, center, surrounds, rears, atmos and two subs (but will drive 8 subs with no issues).

Plus is does 4K video switching and upscaling. Its a very powerful pre amp. For two channel stereo, it's excellent too.

Last edited by Slimpikins; 12/26/21 03:00 PM.