Actually, 'the switch' is something that Mojo worked with Ian on around a year or so ago. When I caught wind of it (just before I ordered my EP800) I told Ian that because Mojo was getting one, I thought it was only fair that I would get one too... smile And of course Ian made my amp with the boost switch with the algo. After Mojo and I ran these things with the new switch and raved about how good it worked; they made it a standard item. In fact I sent my Bryston Model T sub amp back in for some work and had the switch added to that amp. Unfortunately its not as effective with this sub in my opinion due to the configuration of triple 8 inch drivers.

The EP800 with the dual 12s and the 600 with the single 12, but much larger volume per speaker both do well with it. The switch in conjunction with the phase control really allow fine tuning to a room or balancing when you have multiple subs going.

It's been interesting to have stacked the EP 500 on top of the new EP 600. I run the 600 with reduced output level and the 500 with higher output to balance them. I am using all the subs with the 150hz crossover and it works fabulously well. I am amazed at how musical the 500 is on top of the 600. This seems to be a good marriage.