Hey 2x6, I think I read this and meant to respond…..

I listen to pretty much everything but lean towards blues and jazz, and rock and folk.

I’ve seen reviews on the Reisong and others like Willsenton R8. I eyed up a CJ tube amp as well on Canuck Audio Mart too. A CAV-50. I’m really intrigued by tube amplifiers and my master bedroom with the m3v4 in there might fit the bill. We ll see. Right now I’m just enjoying them with my solid state yammie.

I’ll post more thoughts here later on my initial m3 experience, for those that are interested, but so far I know I’m keeping them and without trying or anything the sweet spot / off axis performance is miles better than my m60 ti.

I actually tried them really haphazardly and just plunked them on top of my dresser that is too high which puts the woofers in line with it just below my ears. Sounded amazing! Lots more experimenting needed to get it dialed. These will likely end up on stands of some sort I think.

Last edited by Kodiak; 04/18/22 08:40 PM.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595