I just looked at the picture again ... must of looked too fast as I thought that it was a couch with space on either side ...

it's a sectional ...

The problem is that you don't want to be sitting too close to a surround (like directly below it). Mojo is probably right with his placement if the room is left as it is. I'd definently experiment with the QS10's placement and see what you can get away with. See if you can pin point the QS10s (in different placements) sitting normally in all position. If you can't find a QS10 position that works ... then try the same sitting at the edge of the sectional ... moving the sectional a foot out from the side wall (far wall in pict) might help.

If that doesn't work ... and assuming the space is dedicated TV area ... and assuming you don't want to buy new furniture ...
I'd try something a bit out there .... Turn the sectional to some angle (ideally 45deg if you can still get into the seating) with the sectionals corner section touching the back wall. That would probably maximize the number of seats with decent sound and if the TV is 4K the screen distance would probably also work. In this case with the QS10s on the back wall ...

I know ... how to make a small space even smaller but I'd bet it would maximize the sound and TV viewing for all ... Just a thought.

Last edited by rrlev; 07/31/22 12:47 AM.