Just adding another sample to the list, I bought a couple of pairs of Jabra Elite 4 Active so that everyone in the family has ANC IEM's for flying. They were $100 Canadian a pair, or $74 US. I was originally going to buy the newer Jabra Elite 4 for the same price, but the Active adds IP57 water resistance. Both Jabra models have a rtings neutral sound profile of 7.5.

I find the default sound to be bright and the bass a bit underwhelming. Rtings considers the treble to be lacking, so I'm at a loss to explain the difference. But I can adjust to taste using the app's equalizer, and there's no major sound defects such as cupping or boxiness. Active noise cancellation is the weakest of the three.

Unlike the WF1000XM3 and Tune 130NC, the Elite 4 Active uses physical buttons rather than touch control, and it's annoying. The Sony is the only earbud that feels like a premium product, and continues to add new functionality every 6 months through the app. But I'll probably replace it by summer with whatever I can find on sale.

Author of "Status 101: How To Keep Up In A World That Keeps Score While Buying Into Buying Less"