I was just curious to know if there were any happy VP100 owners?

I own the M50's, VP100, and QS4's. I purchased the VP100 off of recommendations from a few of the guys I spoke with at Axiom.

Being new to Axiom and not knowing much about their speakers, I called Axiom up, asked them some questions, and gave them my HT rooms dimensions. After providing them with all the details of my HT room, they all recommended the VP100 to me.

Now to be up front and honest, I'm not being completely fair cause I've only owned my speakers for about two weeks now, and I have still yet to hear them. Right now I'm currently without a receiver, but that problem will be solved next week.

I guess I'd just like to know if there are any happy VP100 owners, cause all you ever here about is VP150. I can't even recall how many threads and posts I've read of people recommending upgrading to the VP150.

I've learned a thing or two about these two different center channel speakers, and don't believe Alan would lie to me.

He was just one of many that recommended the VP100 to me, due to my HT rooms dimensions. He told me getting the VP150 would be unnessary because I don't need the extra disbursement that the 150 provides. He also shared some information about the two CC's that he asked me not to post on any forums, so I know for a fact that a lot of what people think they know about the two speakers, is not totally correct. If anybody is interested in learning more about that, PM me.

Anyways, as said, I'd just like to know if there are any happy VP100 owners out there?

Sutter Cane