Good evening to one and all.. I have been reading posts here for quite some time, and find them to be interesting and informative..
A little about my set up.. M80's, VP150, a pair of QS8's, powered by the just purchased Denon 3802.. (Not even hooked up yet !?) Been runnin things on a Kenwood KR-V8070..
Looks like another pair of Eights is in the making, what with that 7th channel on the Denon.. I will leave the two (Pro Logic era) rear mounted 8's in place, and put the new ones on the side..
The room is 12' wide, 21' long, faulted ceiling running long way, front to back.. Prime seating at 10' from the t/v.. There is a window on the left wall.. It's 7' from the floor to the top of the window.. This would place the QS8 at 4' to 5' above the viewers head.. I can't go forward or backward of the window as it is 80 inches wide, and would put the speaker too far in either direction..
So, is this puppy gonna fly ?? Is 8' to high ? Do I take out the window ?? (My wife gets that look in her eye every time I mention that !!) Gotta love it, eh...

LFE ! The rest is just details..