Articulately put! I'm glad you made the effort to give it another try. Very wise to paste it into a .txt doc.

I think the "25th row" comment is meant to be more descriptive than insulting. Axioms endure their share of "descriptive" comments also.

I found your comment about giving "the edge to the M22s over the RS150s" very interesting. I compared the two side by side here in my room, and I felt the same way. Have never heard the 60s, but don't doubt that I'd like them (especially powered by monoblocks. YIPES! ). I have no idea how they would compare to my M60s, which I like very much.

I'm kinda funny about the Rocket (and, for that matter, the Axiom, and others) finish thing. I have black speakers and endure all kinds of insults, hereabouts, about how ugly the blacks are. But, I like them. The wood grain finish speakers (Axiom or Rocket, or anything else) kinda locks one into a decor matching situation. Basic black goes with everything . (Now guys! Save your defensive "I don't have to match my speakers" comments. I'm talking about how I'd feel, not how you feel ).

We have another Bottlehead fan around here; haoleb. He's in Hawaii, so he gets here late. I suspect he'll be chiming in here sometime soon.

Thanks for going to the trouble of rewriting. Be sure to stick around.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton