I do like the midrange horn on the Mach Ones. They really make an overdriven guitar sound nice, but only when the volume gets up there. The horn tweeter seems to be a little harsh to me. Its not that its too loud, infact I think a lot of cymbals could be a little more upfront. It just that it seems too harsh. My brother in law has a full Klipcsh setup. He purchased towers when they still offered powered towers with a 12" side firing sub. They sound great but they fatigue me a little. Plus they cost a mint.

Even on my speakers I can tell that some of Pearl Jam's early music (the stuff that was popular, which I can take or leave) isn't recorded in stellar fashion. OTOH, there latest albums YEILD, Binural, and Riot Act sound really good to me. They were much more artistically done than the first few albums which were designed to satiate the Radio masses. Of course I don't know if I have the speakers to reveal hidden shortcomings. Does anyone listen to any of PJ's later work, the good stuff??