Yeah, the 600 was great. I don't particuarly like the 48 car, even though its sponsor signs my pay check as well(Lowe's), but it was without a doubt the strongest car all day. Johnson has that track dialed like nobodies business, if the race stayed green for all 400 laps, he would have won by at least a lap or two, thats how strong he was all night long.

But yeah, having the race at Rockingham move sucks, but what are you going to do. If they take Darlington as well, I shall not be too happy. My next race will be Bristol. Normally I get to a lot more during the summer but being in college and having to do this internship thing sucks hard. And I was talking to my dad earlier today and he said that he was selling the RV to some schmuck from Florida. Maybe we'll get a new one, maybe not. The past week in a half living in and out of that thing has been awesome. Hopefully we'll be doing it again soon.

You haven't experienced a race til you have livied in an RV for the week coming up to it.

And I'm glad theres another NASCAR fan around here. A hell of a lot more exciting to me than IRL or F1. But the best racing is still Saturday Night dirt track races back home or the shifter kart races I used to drive in.