Hey Guy's ,
Here's the deal , my cd changer is on it's last legs and it's time for a change but l'm not quite sure which road to take , l have had my changer for the last 10 years and l have been going back a forth between getting another changer or a single cdp (check my profile for my setup) the changers on my shortlist are the two Denon Changers the Harmon Kardon changer and the Rotel Rcc1055 changer which is quite a bit more money than both Hk and Denon , of the three the Denon 280 is the only one l will be able to demo the others have to be brought in. As far as single cdp's go l have demoe'd the Rotel RCD-o2 and was told by the salesperson that the 1055 sounded similar but they don't stock it but can get it , not sure if it's worth the 899.99CAN asking price.
Also another shop in town has the NAD C521, not the 521i either , l can get this player for 350.00 taxes in , and l realize there has been 2 successors to this player but was wondering if this was a fair deal or not, keep in mind that where l live not much is available to me and l do believe in dealing locally, so if l decided to go with another changer which one would you pick and of the two singles l know the Rotel 02 is newer but it is also twice the price @700.00 . What da ya think.

Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated

Al