About one week ago, something changed on my PC that is preventing me from logging in from home. I think it may have been when I un-installed a toolbar that was mysteriously added to my internet explorer. When I access www.axiomaudio.com, I am asked for my username and password to login, it recognizes me, but when I try to get to the boards, it kicks me out again.

I have been working with someone from Axiom (James) who has been great and he thinks this is the issue:

The difficulty you're having is caused by the messageboard not being able to identify the referring website. This is the website containing the form you are trying to submit ... and it should always be "www.axiomaudio.com". This identification is needed to prevent spammers from spamming the messageboard from a remote location using a form that they created themselves. For some reason, your computer or a piece of hardware that is controlling your internet connection is preventing the referring information from being transmitted to the messageboard. Since the messageboard cannot identify your referring page, it is refusing to post your message. Unfortunately, I cannot override this feature of the messageboard as the UBBThreads messageboard software doesn't allow for it, and it would create a security hole.

He suggested adding the Axiom site to my internet options security and privacy tabs, but I still can not log in.

Has anyone else ever had this type of problem?

Thanks, John