I have a megachanger, and am very happy with it so far. I still haven't figured out all the features it has because I'm at work most of the day and just haven't really spent the time on it. But just being able to change the cd playing by clicking keys on a remote is really a great thing. Also, since mine can read "cd-text" what I did was put a burned copy (with cd-text burned) of each cd into the player instead of the original. So I never had to enter the titles, and all the track names come up when the cd is playing (although you can't view track names of a non-playing cd). Also this means my cds are not all tied up in the changer. I know it has programming features I haven't looked into, which I plan to exercise before I throw my next party so that I can just ignore the music the whole night.

Some here might say to get the closest thing to a "universal" megachanger, but I personally think that relying on a single device to do everything tends to be a bad idea. From my experience they tend to do nothing quite as well as dedicated units would, and it's a ton of parts all in one box just waiting to break.

[black]-"The further we go and older we grow, the more we know, the less we show."[/black]