Awesome. I love building projects. How much fun for you! I'm excited for you, as I'm sure everyone else here is. Boy we really got in from the ground up on this Home Theater...the house isn't even built yet, much less the room! Can't wait to see the progression.
So, this is kind of a big deal here...I mean, your own HT room. The envy of all males (at least those without one...me being one of them ).
Let me just intervine with one thing. I had the JBL PB12 sub. It really is a pretty good sub. It's got a nice presence about it...but if your going through the trouble of making a room for this stuff I'd suggest making room for an upgrade...you know with all that money you have left over after building a house
Seriously, I know your spending the money as it is. Just a suggestion for down the road. I had my JBL with the Axioms, now I have an SVS. It's a world of difference. My JBL I could hear, the SVS I can feel...and that makes a pretty big deal. It's like it's there without getting in the way of all the great sound the Axioms produce. Just my 2 cents worth.
In any case. I'm not here to turn this into a "what to get sub forum". That would be hijacking and there's already pleanty of those out there to read about. I just thought I'd tell you as a person who owned the same subwoofer.
Again, can't wait to see more pics. We're gluttons for pics here...as I'm sure you know. Always appreciated.

So, as a final question, when is the estimated timeframe for your house being done?

Misfit Toy

"We're on the island of Misfit Toys"