Hello!

I have read all of the reviews and am amazed at what I have read. I am in the process of looking for speakers and thought that I had narrowed my search to Paradigm Monitor 11 mains with the CC-370 center and Monitor 5 Rears. Then I stumbled across Axiom. My question is this has anyone owned or auditioned these speakers (Paradigm) and then purchased the Axiom's?

I am an avid movie buff but, I also love to listen to music (sometimes a bit too loud!), My listening taste is mostly Alternative rock / Metal, My wife on the other hand listens to dance music from time to time.

My room is not the best but I rent and don't plan on being here much longer. When I do move into a house we will have a dedicated room. At the moment my room dimensions are this 12' wide x 24' Long. The room is cluttered with furnature and my other love, A 200+ Gallon Reef Aquarium!!

Any way I have nothing but a new Yahmaha RXV1400 Receiver And DVD player that's it. I was leaning towards the M80ti mains, Vp150 Center and M3ti rears. Is this a wise investment and would I be pleased with my decision over the Paradigm's?

Sorry for the long winded post but I felt it would be best to provide the information to help with your advice!

Avalibility to Audition these speakers I believe would help with the sale of them. I have read that others have not purchased them mainly due to this fact! My wife would also like me to purchase what I can hear, (she knows how picky I am) only to be sure I won't something else in a years time.

Thanks in advance,

James