pinipig;

I followed the whole brouhaha surrounding your review but didn't get involved until now. Your post was well thought out, articulate, and should be a wake-up call to those who posted personal attacks aimed at you.

That said, I agree that posting your review here without introducing yourself first probably contributed to the mess. This board is mostly inhabited by folks who do not use shorthand in posting their messages. Additionally, we are very pro-Axiom here and anybody who has anything not-so-nice to say about Axioms is going to step on some toes, especially when your review directly contradicts the experiences of so many of us. I have never heard M22's, but my M60's have a soundstage that extends well beyond the speakers. Posting an ad selling your speakers on 4 separate boards, however, seemed a bit like rubbing our noses in it. None of this, however, is an excuse to engage in personal attacks, and though I did not participate, I am sorry that the level of discourse deteriorated so badly.

I hope that as a group we can put this all behind us. As far as I am concerned, you are welcome here even though you will soon own no Axioms...you wouldn't be the only member of the board who doesn't own Axioms.

Mark

"Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff"