Well guy's my 56in HDTV Toshiba blew on me today after 4 years of trouble free operation. I had two guys out today to look at and I'm just going to get something new.....can you say 16X9! lol The quotes I got to fix it are not bad money wise but they are up there and If I was ever going to change my TV, now is the time. This and the fact that I want another set of M50's leads me to part with some of my toy's. I hope there is no problem with me posting this here. If there is, let me know. I thought this would be easier then Audigon, E-Bay etc. I save myself the fees and can pass on some of the savings to people here.

Anyway, everything below is mint! I mean no scratches, nics............no nothing as in MINT! I'm not going to post prices here, so make me an offer via PM and we can go from there. If something sells I will edit my post or post again in this thread.

Odyssey Stratos Stereo (2 Channel) - 8 Months Old
Odyssey Stratos HT3 (3 Channel)- 5 Months Old
Acurus MONDIAL A125X5 (5 Channel) - 14 Months Old
Marantz MM-9000 (5 Channel)- Not sure as I got it used but like everything else, it's mint.

I also have super coolers, cables etc.

Once again if the folks at Axiom have any problems with this, let me know or delete the thread but keep in mind some of this money is coming your way! lol