SEC, you are right. I do like the Boston Cherry finish that Axiom has provided. We were interested in several other finishes by many companies, but as stated previously, we had to fork out some extra cash to get into the quality range where companies offer more than black (Axiom being the rare company that offers finishes right down to their lowest priced speaker).

Black will work for many people, especially those trying to create the darkest area for a HT (not that the Boston Cherry is all that bright a colour). Considering the limited options with tv colours and component colours you may as well match your speakers in black to the rest of the system.
But slowly and surely i'm going to buck that trend and begin searching for any and all components that are anything but black! The biggest challenge as you know will be a widescreen tv. I may have to go the route of LCD or plasma since the flat screens sometimes come in a silver finish.
Ya, the nOhr speakers look like vacuum cleaners and the B&W Nautilus Prestige looks like a big conch shell.

It's true my dogs are cute (and one is black...but with white chest patch and white little beard!). The big one weighs in at 130 lbs but her father was a champion male that weighed 220!!

Get the M60s.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."