My stuff is on the way! Yay! Here are the questions. I have 11 feet across in the front. My Tv is a big hulking old one that takes up 2 feet square. My room is 14 and change wide but there is a door at the 11 foot mark on the back wall effectively cutting down centering my speakers.At the 14 ft mark on the back wall past that door there is an adjoining open 9 x8 room sort of an upside down baqckwards "L" Now that you are thoroughly confused: So I will have these options across left to right
1)The left speaker maybe 1 foot off the left wall, 4 feet to the tv(center on top) and the right speaker 2 feet from the tv. This off center setup still allows 22-30 degree placement.
2)Left speaker near the wall, I can move the speaker on the right slightly in the alcove( Past that door) and slide the tv over and still have correct angle placement but have about 5 feet apart on the left and 6 ft on the right still not equal to the tv.
3) Set them up 4-4.5 ft apart equal but have the angle off Calculates to 19 degrees.In all cases I am about 1.5 feet off the back wall and 12 feet away listening

What is my best option? does this 22-30 degree thing really matter?Will it matter if the front 2 speakers aren't equadistant? I know I need to listen but it involves drilling through walls so I want the best sound.Thanks to all for your help This is driving me nuts especially cause my gear will be here next week! Oh Yeah they are m60's in front Qs8 on the sides and yet to be bought rears V150 front Thanks all

Last edited by izub; 08/07/04 06:42 AM.