I have that player and am quite happy with it. I personally avoided the DVD/CD changer because I think it's a little too much complexity in one box, and I would rather get a quality dedicated universal player down the road. I read some reviews about it eating cds, and also about it losing stored data, both of which worried me a bit. (Although it generally gets great reviews.) So my ultimate descision was to copy each cd I put into it, and burn the "cd text" info on the copy. Since it reads cd-text, it automatically loads the album and track information. And if it does happen to scratch up one of my cds (which it hasn't, I've had it about 7 months now) I don't have to worry about it much. The pause between tracks using shuffle is a bit longer than I'd like, but it's not painfully long. I don't listen on shuffle too much though, so it doesn't bother me at all. Also something to be aware of, it seems that you can't play mp3 cds through the digital out.

[black]-"The further we go and older we grow, the more we know, the less we show."[/black]