The hands on some of those players amaze me. What is interesting is the US women came in ranked #1, and China #3.

OK...I will also say Logon Tom is a hottie as well.....its OK if she doesn't smile on the court.

Yes....stats are padded. I played across the bay on Cal State Hayward's Men's tennis team....I am 5'7"....and one year the program said I was 5'9"....hehehe.

Whenever I hear of Stanford volleyball, I get the shivers. About 10 years ago, I set for a six-man beach team in the annual Surf Festival tournament in Manhattan Beach. In our pool, we had some ex-Stanford players....one guy...I forget his name now....green-something maybe, played on the national team....anyways he went to hit sweet set on the left side, and I am standing in front of him, about 2 feet behind the 10' line straddling the sideline....and there was NO BLOCK...my life flashed before my eyes...he pounded it and it made a crater at the 10' line infront of me...but it was out! "Top-Flite" was sure to be somewhere on my body. All three of my front row bit on a cheap quick middle set. We still joke about it every year.

The Norwegian girls that played McPeak/Young did not do anything for me.