yes, i have an SACD player. like i was saying, you MUST make sure that you hook-up the cd/dvd player properly to get the actual 5.1 SACD track. you MUST use the individual component connections from the player to the receiver. once that us done, you should be good to go. the only other thing you have to do is ensure that the receiver is playing the 'component' input. there will be a selector on the receiver menu or remote that switches from STANDARD, MULTI-CHANNEL, COAXIL, DIGITAL, S-VIDEO, ETC.. just make sure it is set to the 'MULTI CHANNEL' and you are ready to go.

i personally think the SACD 5.1 mix is awesome. there sound is supurb, and there is a very audible difference. there have been several threads dedicated to sacd in this forum. so do a 'search', and you will find several peoples opinions on the best SACD's to get. the best i have heard so far is pink floyds 'darkside of the moon'. it is real awesome. i have heard that elton johns 'yellow brick road' is good, and the eagles 'hell freezes over' is supposed to be great.

good luck, and enjoy.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??