ericb,
We have very similar taste for DVD concerts…
A Concert for George – That’s a remarkable concert. Excellent sound, great musicians, I think Tom Scott sax solo on “…horse to the water” is an amazing one. I love the last song by Joe Brown & his ukulele, particularly the part where the orchestra enters and Joe have a kinda of solo on the ukulele, it’s just beautiful. The Indian music is not my cup of tea, but interesting nevertheless.

Talking Heads Stop Making Sense – Ah, great sound indeed!, I always wonder how they manage to do such a great recording at the time.

Steely Dan's Two Against Nature – Well , there’s no surprise there, all their work is consistently top notch.

Peter Gabriel –I like much better the other concert (Secret World ‘94). Paula Cole gave an excellent performance and the sound is great. However, the video is not good at all. But hey, the sound is what I’m interested in.

I’ll need to add to the list
Eric Clapton "One More Car One More Driver" – Excellent video & sound; This DVD possibly is my favorite.

Ray Charles DVD concert from fl. (special guest Diane Shure) - The recording is not stellar, the orchestra is not the best. But Ray Charles singing is priceless.

Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble: Live From Austin, Texas
This is actually two concerts; the second one has much better sound. He’s one of the very few musicians that has complete control of his instrument, it’s almost a direct link between his brain/heart and his instrument.

The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail. --Lindborg