I'm wondering if this speaker will be suitable for my tastes. For some time now I've been shopping for a small floorstanding speaker to be used primarily with music. Previously I owned Meadowlark Kestrels, which were the best speakers I've ever had. A relocation and change in lifestyle forced me to part with them some time back and I've been relying on my Grados for music. Not wanting to spend as much on speakers again, I've been looking around the $600(US) price point. I've found nothing satisfying. The closest I've come is the Rega Jura. Warm and musical, spacious soundstage, lush midrange, just atouch boomy in the bass. Unfortunately, they cost over $900 a pair. Does anyone know how the Axioms would compare with the Regas? My main concern with the Axioms is that they use a metal dome tweeter. My experience with relatively inexpensive speakers with metal tweeters has not been pleasurable. They all sound dry to me (example: the PSB Image 4B) My room measures 20x10 and the speakers will be about 6 feet apart with me just over six feet from them. Sorry about the length of this post, but I'm very picky about my audio purchases, despite my relatively low budget, and seek the most precise info I can get. Thanks.