When I was shopping around, one store had B&W and one had Paradigm. I walked out the first store wanting the 703's and the other store wanting the Studio 100's. I couldn't afford either one, so I ordered the M80's. I think the 80's sound more like the 100's than the 703's, but I do like all three. For a reference CD, I listened to Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon at both stores and again at home with my gear. I'm running the Axiom M80's with a H/K 7200. I don't know what the song title is, but it's the second song. Starts out with clocks ticking and chimes, then into some tight drums. I'm not a Floyd fan, but this song sounds really cool on good speakers. My impression is the 100's and Axiom M80's played this the best with the most detail and tight drums. The detail of the chimes and ticking is just so darn cool, I make everyone listen to it when they come over. Their reaction to this is usually confused wonder. They don't remember Floyd sounding this good sober. If you do get the 80's, give them a couple weeks though. I don't really care what anyone says, mine sound better after about 50 hours of play time. They seemed to be lacking some deep base at first, and I was disappointed enough to order a sub woofer. Now I'm wondering what I was thinking. They don't lack any base. I can only contribute this to break in time.