eric- yes, julies jones has looked very good in the pre season. but, you also have to keep in mind, by the time he got in, it was 2nd and 3rd team defenses.. but thats not to say he still has some skills.. he sat out the last pre season game due to some nagging injuries, but will suit up on sunday against the vikings. i see him coming in and giving eddie george some relief every once and a while in the early part of the season, but he will eventually be in the starting role, and eddie will be the 3rd down back.

and if you like your TE in NE, then keep your eye on jason whitten in dallas.. this is his 2nd year, and he has got game.. parcells cant say anough about the guy, and his toughness.. he actually got his jaw broke in a hit last year, and played the next game with his jaw still wired shut eating his meals thru a straw.. now thats heart!!!

i picked up dillon on one of my fantasy leagues.. i hope he pays off.. there is still a question mark there, but it is a successful team, so chances are he will have a great chance to do some good.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??