My new Mansfield Beech Axioms arrived Friday:
2 M60ti's, EP350 Sub, VP150 Cent., 2 Qs8's(2 more on the way)powered by my new Denon AVR2805, I can't imagine a better combination.

First of all I want to THANK Axiom, especially Amie, Joe, and Brent, for all of your time and expert advice. In addition, all of you on this forum that have provided valuable feedback, diserve a pat on the back! I would offer you a beer if you were here.

The Mansfield Beech w/Black grills is absolutely beautiful and you can tell these speakers are manufactured to the highest quality. I ordered mine from the factory outlet, and have looked over these inch by inch and can't find any cosmetic flaws. They look so rich and expensive.

Who says grown men can't cry? I tell you what, there have been a few moments where my eyes got a little glassy, while listening to various music artists on these gems. I am in total AMAZEMENT as to the accuracy, sound, detail, reproduction, quality, etc..... of these speakers. I grew up around music as my dad was a professional singer, and I have been involved in piano, trumpet, and singing most of my life. When I close my eyes, there are times you would swear you are right there in the recording studio with the artists. These speakers ARE that good. This is probably the best find I have ever come across, second to my wife! Ok, she was standing right next to me, so I had to say that...

I also want to put in a good word for the Denon 2805, I went round and round on what receiver to get, and I am sure I would have been happy with any of my choices. I think this combination is a match made in Heaven. I just can't get the smile off of my face everytime I listen to something differant. My wife is a big Josh Groban fan, I could not believe how unbelievable the sound was coming out of these speakers, it was like he was right there in the room giving us a private concert...

I auditioned a lot of speakers; Axioms, NHT, B&W, Klipsch, and Polk, in combination with Denon, Yamaha, and Elite. I am One Hundred Percent convinced that I made the right choices.

Anyone debating or hesitant on ordering these speakers, will not be let down. When you combine quality that is second to none, the best customer service in the business, and support from Axiom owners on this message board, there should be no doubt in your mind on what brand of speakers to order....AXIOM

ps I guess I was not at a loss for words....

Peace Out

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85