I had read about others on this forum who had similar experiences in the past, but couldn't resist chiming in with what they had to say.

Last week i came to notice one of the midrange speakers on my M80 had a noticeable dent (ouch) probably caused by my daughter bumping into it. After contemplating what to do about it for a while, i finally decided to give axiom a call and ask for their assistance.

Although i was ready to pay a couple of hundred $$s to ship the tower to Canada, have the midrange replaced and sent back, Joe simply told me to email my address and that he'd send me a new cone. Four days later the cone arrives and i'm back in audio nirvana.

I just wanted to say thanks to Joe and all at axiomaudio for making a happy customer even happier! Not only do my M80s sound as good as new, they also look spick-and-span thanks to the new cone.

I can't wait to buy my surrounds and center speaker from you, which i hope will be much sooner than later (need to persuade wife...).

BTW, i really enjoy reading everyone's posts on these boards (including those heated debates that seem to spring up when the topic concerns tube amps and speaker cables). My background is in finance so i have no idea what messages all those scientific terms and graphs convey, but am happy to know i seem to have made the right choice in buying speakers!

I'm even using this board now to look up quality classic music recordings and taking the print-out to my local record store.