I've seen the abundance of questions in regards to both of these bookshelf speakers, but wanted to get a more specific recommendation for my setup. I just purchased the M3s on the website yeseterday, but have found myself contemplating switching over to the M22s. I am buying these Axioms as part of my newly designed system for my computer, as I have been wanting to take advantage of the TOSLINK optical outs on my sound card. I picked up a harmon/kardon AVR110 to handle the optical out from my soundcard, and am pairing the h/k with the Axiom bookshelves and a powered 10" ported sub. The speakers will be positioned ~12-18 inches from each side of my monitor, and the listening area 2-3 feet from the center of my monitor. As I have around 50 gigs of MP3s on my computer network (around 450-500 full albums), my computer has become my primary sound stage. Will I gain any additional benefits from the M22s, or will the M3s be plenty loud at this range? It seems like the powered sub I have will offset the enhanced bass response of the M22s, so clarity at high volumes seems to be the only issue. Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions!