bray- i have the TX-SR701, and it has sacd analog inputs.. it is also pre/pro capabilities for adding more watts at a later date. in fact, the ONLY thing that the 701 doesnt have, is the Pro Logic IIx. but honestly, i dont think i miss it at all.

i never piped in this conversation cause everyone seems to be in a denon 'lovefest' these days, but i really like my unit. i would recommend it to anyone. the manual is very informative and easy to undersyand. the remote is awesome, and can learn all the others. it has plenty of power(100 watts), and has more inputs/outputs than i could possibly ever use. adjustable crossover, up conversion to s-video(but not component), automatic signal detection, dual zone capabilities, etc, etc.. i think, for the price, it can easily compete with every receiver you listed.

my only complaint, is that the receiver can run hot.. so, just make sure it has good ventalition, and you should be good to go.

BTW- i got mine online at macmall.com, it was a refurb for $429+shipping, and i have had not a problem one with it.. great unit, and very well priced.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??