I bought my Axioms last year. Have been happy w/ the purchase, and subsequent discussion board participation, ever since. (Once again, much props to Sushi.)

I am in the painful process of having all my windows replaced, along w/ some dreaded, messy drywall work. As a result, I had to take apart my HT. Now all I have running w/ my plasma and HD Tivo is a pair of M22s. I was watching CSI: Miami in HD last nite, which my HD Tivo also recorded in dolby digital. I configured my Pioneer 45TX to remove the sub, center, and rears and set it up to run in Stereo mode instead of DLPII. So I'm basically listening to the TV w/ only 2 M22's. My room is pretty bare now, less furniture, no curtains, carpet on a small portion of the hardwood floors.

All I can say is WOW. I never really did this comparison (for HT) before. The soundstage is still impressive, and for my 18' x 27' room, the bass response is actually quite good. It's hard for me to believe, even now, that all that great sound is coming from 2 bookshelves.