Dunno Jon. I have the HLN4365W. I watch most standard def on s-video. I find the standard definition picture on my set varies for no apparent reason. Most of the time it's pretty good. Last Saturday night I watched the Ohio State/Northwestern game on ESPN2, and the picture stunk?/stank?/stinked?........it was ugly! I switched around to a few other stations including another game, and they all were ugly. My thought on the games was that the stadium lighting was not up to snuff and was causing problems, but that's a stretch. In fact, over that weekend, even Hi Def was not so hot. I have no idea why that was. Maybe my cable company (Cox) was doing some tweaking. Monday night football in Hi Def was sparkling. WOW! This technology is still in its infancy, and the companies are still figuring out how to set it up properly, and are still dealing with problems.

I'm assuming you have one of the satellite companies. You might contact them, and ask your question. I suspect, the problem is with them rather than your set.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton