I am starting to do some research and put together some speaker packages, I want new fronts, two surrounds and a center; I already have an HSU STF-2 so I am good in the sub department. My budget is $1,00-1,200 max and I have heard nothing but great things about Axiom speakers, so they are my top consideration at the moment. I am currently looking at M22ti’s for fronts, QS4’s for surrounds and a VP150 for the center. I have heard many good things about the M22’s but would I be better off getting the M50ti towers for fronts instead? I am not sure they will offer much more over the 22’s besides bass response but I am not sure. Also I was considering the M3ti bookshelves for surrounds instead of the Q4’s, it would be a bit cheaper but I am not sure how much better surrounds the Q4’s make. If I did get the M50’s I would have the get the M3’s for surrounds anyway to stay within my budget. And finally I was even considering the M60’s for fronts the M2’s for surrounds and the VP100 center, this would still be within my budget but it may be a bit unbalanced, as far as having killer fronts but cheaper surrounds and center.

Anyway I guess I am just looking for advice on what the best package of Axiom speakers (minus the sub) for under $1,200 would be. I don’t want to skip on the fronts nor the center (not sure if the VP100 will be good enough), I guess the surrounds are the least important to me, I just can’t see going for the QS8’s and spending more on my surrounds than my fronts (If I got the M22’s). Even the QS4’s seem a bit much at $370, that’s why I am looking at the M3’s for surrounds instead, but the Q4’s do seem like a neat design and may make things more immersive and be worth the price. But another thing I thought about concerning the QS4’s was the fact that they may not be good for multi channel music (DVD-A), so I may be better off with the M3’s for surrounds if I get a DVD player with these capabilities. Finally instead of ordering them all at once I plan on ordering just the M22’s (if I go with those) first and listening to them for a while to see if I really love them, and if I do I will order the rest, if not I will pay the return shipping and looks elsewhere. Thanks for any advice on this!