Stolli, my previous reply was intentionally brief and I thought some others might add more details. I have the M22s, but my suggestion of a M2 center is based on logic rather than experience(note the "M2i for center channel" thread here on 10/9 which reports favorably). I'm unenthusiastic about horizontally arrayed center channel speakers and in my experience a small vertically oriented monitor as similar as possible to the mains has sounded better. The M2 has the same drivers as the M22(the M22 has two of the mid-woofers, of course)and should provide a good match. The SoundStage review and NRC measurements of these speakers(which you can find at ecoustics.com if you haven't studied them)tend to confirm this.

I have listened to the MiniMonitor, although not in direct comparison with the M22. You have reason to be happy with them but my impression is that the M22 has a clearer, more revealing mid-range(in fact, I've never heard a better mid-range in any speaker regardless of price). The bass isn't outstanding without a sub, but is adequate in my opinion for nearly all music. A 50hz test CD tone is quite strong in my room and a 40hz tone is still usable, although significantly reduced in volume.

I think that you would be quite pleased with a M22/M2 front, but again don't be expecting great bass until you get a sub.

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.