Hi.

I bought my Pioneer VSX-1014 from GoPCPlus, and was very happy with the price, the Speed and the Condition of the Receiver (New, undamaged).

My one complaint, (turned out to be a non issue, read further), is that they seem to take every other Thursday and Friday off.

I did not know this, and placed my order on Wed around 1 pm central time.

I paid extra for 3 day shipping.

The next day, I noticed that my online order status did not change (said "pending") and stayed this way until Monday Morning. I called on Thursday (day after ordering) and got the recording that said they were closed.

While fuming about this on Thurs Fri Sat and Sun, I checked my order on Mon morning, still said pending, checked it later on that morning, and my order was updated, with a UPS or Fedex (or whomever) tracking number, and when I checked the status, it showed that it was delivered to my doorstep on Monday Morning (it was!).

So it WAS shipped on Thurs, and I did receive 3 day shipping (I guess Sat is not included).

Very Very pleased with the receiver. I am going to see how it will handle the M80's (when I order them).

Hope this helps.