Just to add some more comments here...

I have m60s, vp150, and qs8s. I love them. Have been happy with them since I got them back in Feb. When I moved into a new place and set them up again they still sounded great.

A few things I've found: I leave my sub off a lot for music, granted it's old and boomy, but the m60s can really hold their own over a huge amount of music. Now on movies, you absolutely want that sub in the mix. If I had a good sub, it would be on all the time.

The qs8s really are a little disconcerting at times (in a good way.) You'll be watching a movie and feel quite immersed, not really consciously thinking about surround effects or anything. Then all of a sudden a car will drive past you and you'll look over your shoulder expecting to see the thing cruising by in your living room. I recall one of my confused roomates looking for the telephone while I was watching a movie maybe a month ago. The telephone of course being in the movie, but my roomate was seriously digging around trying to figure out what the phone was buried under.

[black]-"The further we go and older we grow, the more we know, the less we show."[/black]