Dick,

This comment was posted by a user on another thread.

"The BFD works fine with a sub but not recommended for full range speakers. "

The poster never elaborated any further than that so I don't know if he was speaking from experience or from some other info obtained.

You stated "it appears that the Feedback Destroyer addresses only low frequencies."

According to the frequency chart in the manual that you can download from behringer.com the range of frequencies that can be addressed are from 20Hz to 20kHz so I would think that would pretty much cover the whole spectrum.

If a person wanted to eq their whole setup and being a home theater system has so many speakers involved I would think you would have to put each speaker through an eq circuit somehow.

Since most equalizers only have two channels for input this would mean more than one eq in the setup. One for fronts, one for center and one for the surrounds.

Maybe that's why no one uses eq's much anymore due to the complexity and speaker count of the usual h/t system. Back in the old days of plain stereo we only had two speakers to deal with. Now we have a whole room full!!

Funny how we all think along the same lines as I thought the same thing as you did after getting my BFD for my sub and wondered about using one for the rest of my speakers but never really gave it anymore thought after that. I guess I just had a moment of the "adding more toys urge".

This is just my thoughts of course and I may be way out in left field and someone can set me straight as I am still a semi-rookie at all this anyway and always willing to learn from the more experienced.

Regards..
Rick