Hello all, I'm new to this and after coming across Axiom and reading info about it for weeks I'm more confused than when I started.

It all started when I was unhappy about my sub and went shopping for a sub, I was looking for a good sub to replace my old JBL PB8, since then I was bitten by the bug and can't stop looking for ways to inprove my setup. Eventually I've landed on the Mirage Omni 10 that I have now and been very happy with it, here's my sub setup, that's set and good.

First thing I auditioned was a set of B & W, 602.S3 I believe, with the LC60 center and I was just blow away from the clarity from those speakers compared to my Athena setup. The dialogues were just so much better. Now reading all these reviews about the axiom I believe that the M22ti is a much better speakers than the B & W ... I am having a hard time believing small bookshelf like that would be a good replacement for my big Athena ASF2 Tower.

I would really like to try it out ... any ideas of how I should upgrade? It's kind of a big hit finanacially to upgrade all speakers altogher, I was wondering if someone can advice me a sensible upgrade path? If I get the M22ti do I have to get a matching ceter and surrounds to go with them? My surrounds are not exactly the best as well ...

As I mentioned I am more confused than when I was started.

Here's list of all my equipments:
Receiver Yamaha RX1400
Fronts Athena ASF2
Center Athena ASC1
Side Wharfdale WH-2
Back Wharfdale WH-2
Sub Mirage Omni 10

My room is about medium size, it's a L shape room with a big 100 screen and the center speakers sitting about the screen.

I know it's a long post ... I'm really sorry about it, but I am just too confused ... lol.

Yamaha RX1400 Athena ASF2 Athena ASC1 Wharfdale WH-2 Wharfdale WH-2 Mirage Omni 10