Did you update the list. Click on "Help," on the toolbar menu, and then click "Live Update." It will download all the latest files. You should do this periodically because they are always adding new devices. I didn't find either of the two DVD players you mentioned, but they had the Pioneer 563 which I believe was the predecessor to the 578. You might try that to see if they have the same codes. And though they didn't list the Panasonic either, one of their other models may use the same codes. You can test the code set of each model on the list, one at a time, to see if it will operate your device. Read page 21 in the manual. It's easy.

If you can set your printer up to print on both sides of the paper, it's a worthwhile thing to print the manual. It makes using it much easier.

Even if they don't have those particular devices, read the manual about the "learning" function. I've programmed a LOT of my MX-700 with the learning function, and once you get the routine down, it goes quite fast.

You do this in the "Edit and Label Buttons" window. If you activate the middle button in that window's toolbar, when you "teach" a button it's command, the software automatically moves to the next button. It can move right along.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton