I check in almost every day, even though I don't feel like I have enough to offer in most cases. Everyone has always been very kind and gracious to me, and the casual nature of this forum keeps me coming back. It is, thanks to those of you that continue to participate, still enjoyable for me. I learn here. I do not have time to establish many internet "homes", and this remains the one I choose.

I miss Sushi, too. And chesseroo, when so inclined, conveyed his knowledge and experience in an exceedingly clever way. I continue to deeply value the relationships I have with so many of you. Though we've never met, I consider bigwill a friend, and I would certainly not hesitate to look up Doc Orgel if I am ever lucky enough to be in Kentucky. 2x6spds remains a mentor on tubes and autos. I eagerly anticipate the day when I force Ray to drag me around the golf course. Jack has given me, god help me, a sincere desire to go to Cleveland. Between sidvicious, bren and neverhappy, I now have friends in the Canadian heartland. Having visited Texas several times, I yearn to return to the Republic and share a beer with bigjohn, bray and whatfurrer. I know that capn_pickard and I would hit it off, perhaps at the Old Ebbitt Grill next time I'm in the District. I am certain that, someday, Peter, Ken, Adam and I will share a pint at the Toronado. For those many others who I admire and respect but have neglected, please know that your contributions to the fabric of this community are appreciated, and that I remain grateful for my extended Axiom family. When you're near Seattle, give a holler.

ps - I've seen The Hip three times, including at a smallish bar on the Road Apples tour about ten years ago. They Rock. Fully, Completely, indeed.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem