Today Fed Ex showed up with my M60s, VP100, Qs8, and EP350. The first thing I noticed is how much each of the speakers weighed, about double the speakers I was replacing.
They are also even nicer looking in person. I had read that the grills on the speakers were a little flimsy, but I really was not disappointed they fit very snug and look very sleek.

I set up all of the speakers and got out my Avia disk. I am currently using my old receiver a Sony STR-DE 945. I have a Yammy 2500 on order but have not received it yet. After setting up my system with the Avia disk and moving my sub a few time I got everything sounding awesome. One thing I did notice I that I had to turn the sub down -9db to get the system balanced at 85db with the Avia disk. I think the sub sound like it need to be turned up, but I am afraid I have been listening to the sub to loud in the past, m I think I need to just get used to it. The M60s and EP350 are a huge improvement over my old Infinity SL40 speakers and JBL 12. So far very happy and cant wait to watch a movie!

Last edited by slipONflange; 12/09/04 04:23 AM.

M60 VP150 Qs8 EP500 Yamaha RX-V2500 Mitsubishi 52725